Discover the ultimate cruising experience in Wyoming with our Slingshot rentals. Equipped with vibrant accent lighting and a top-notch sound system, these sleek vehicles are designed for exhilarating journeys down the highway. Unleash your adventurous spirit and enjoy the freedom of the open road in style and comfort.
With a Polaris Slingshot rental, the adventures are limitless. Choose your own path and explore all that Wyoming has to offer. Cruise along the highway and enjoy the sights and sounds of our beautiful state, or perhaps take a joyride with a friend and experience the smooth 3-wheeled drive this vehicle is capable of!
A Slingshot is a small, two seater, three-wheel, on-road vehicle. Come enjoy our Slingshot Rentals and explore with the Wyoming Outdoor Adventure program and get a taste of the freedom. Adventures include scenic routes through Wyoming’s best spots, great for beginners to experienced riders.
- Full day hours are from 10AM – 6PM
- Half day rentals are 4 hours, starting at any time.
- Hourly rentals must start before 4PM.
- You must be at least 25 years old and possess a valid driver’s license to rent and operate a Slingshot.
- Driver will only carry minor passenger(s) if driver is at least 25 years of age and is the parent or legal guardian of minor passenger(s)
- Minor passengers must be old enough to not be in a car seat and they must be tall enough to have their feet flat on the vehicle floor while seated.
- All Passengers MUST BE PRESENT when checking out machines and Slingshot rentals in order to sign a waiver.
Helmets and goggles are provided with each rental. Renters are required to wear helmets and seatbelts at all times. Appropriate clothing and close toed shoes are highly recommended. Dress warm especially if you plan to visit the mountains.
Wyoming Outdoor Adventures has a 72-hour cancellation policy.
- Cancellations received up to 72 hours prior will receive a refund minus a 3% processing fee.
- Any cancellations less than 72 hours prior are non refundable.
Machines must be returned on time. If the UTV is not returned in the specified time frame, additional fees will be incurred as noted below.
- Up to one hour late of check-in: $75 per unit
- Up to two hours late of check-in: $150 per unit
- After two hours: late fee will be a full day rental charge
Fuel and Tax
- All UTV rentals must be returned with a full tank of PREMIUM fuel.
- There will be an $8.25/Gallon fuel charge otherwise.
- Fuel and tax are not included in the rental fees
Also note, we DO NOT offer insurance. Please check with your personal insurance provider for any coverage during the rental.
- A damage hold of $1,500.00 will be placed on your credit card when you check-in.
- Customers agree to pay for all parts and labor. Labor Rates are at $100/hr.