Full Day Rental: $325
Half Day: $250
Wyoming Outdoor Adventures offers you the opportunity to be in the driver’s seat of your next adventure. You will have the chance to pilot snowmobiles in one of the most incredible mountain ranges in the world. Spend a day on over 200+ miles of beautifully groomed and very well marked mountain trails. Take family and friends on an adventure they won’t forget. Observe breath-taking views in these pristine mountains. You set the pace and route!
We want all of our guests to have the safest and best possible experience while snowmobiling in the Snowy Range. This year we are proud to announce all of our rentals come with a complimentary guide. We look forward to showing you some of the most beautiful areas in SE Wyoming!
Mammut Avalanche bag with filled canister: $20/day
OxBow Radio: $10/day
Meal with a View
- 3 Hour(Roughly 40 miles) trip from Ryan Park to Medicine Bow Peakli>
- Hot meal to enjoy at Lake Marie
- Indy VR1 2 Up or Switchback Assault only | $300/per person
Tour the Mountains
- Enjoy a 6 hour guided trip through the Snowy Range with stops at Lake Marie, Libby Flats, and a warming hut to enjoy a hot meal. This trip will be loaded with tons of opportunities for pictures, wildlife viewing, powder filled meadows, and mile after scenic mile!
- Indy VR1 or Switchback Assault | $375 per person
- RMK or Khaos | $425 per person
Experience the Steep and Deep
- Take a powerful and capable mountain sled ride into some of the best riding zones in the Snowy Range with one of our experienced guides. Have you ever dreamed of riding into areas of untouched and deep powder that dreams are made of? This is the trip for you! Our guide will provide avalanche safety equipment and training along with a 2-way radio to ensure you are safe while enjoying yourself. We even provide a hot meal to enjoy on the mountain.
- RMK or Khaos ONLY | $475 per person
- All participants must be present at the time of snowmobile check-out.
- All drivers must be at least 18 to drive and have a valid driver’s license.
- Renters must be 25 or older to rent
- Minor passengers may only ride with a legal guardian who is at least 25 years or older.
- Passengers must be able to grasp the handholds with feet firmly planted on foot holds
- All participants must wear Safety Gear (helmet and eye protection) at all times while driving or riding the snowmobile.
You will be able to rent all your snowmobile necessities at Basecamp based on availability that day.
- Snowmobile rentals come with helmets, goggles and gloves
- Coat: $25
- Bibs/pants: $25
- Boots: $25
- Full Gear: $75 (Coat, bibs, boots)
- Monosuits: $100
- Wilderness Backpack Lunches: $15 (pre-order at Basecamp)
- Avalanche bag: $25
- Avalanche Beacon: $15
Note: Personal items, such as: socks, neck warmers, base layer & undergarments are not available for rent. Limited supplies are available for purchase, in the Basecamp.
Here at Wyoming Outdoor Adventures, our Self-Guided Rentals are great for every skill level including beginner up to expert because each person is able to set their own pace. However, our guide service allows you the opportunity to explore trails with an experienced Medicine Bow Forest guide to help navigate your journey.
Wyoming Outdoor Adventures has a 72-hour cancellation policy.
- If you cancel prior to 72 hours you will receive a full resort credit.
- If you cancel less than 72 hours you will be charged a fee of half and a resort credit of half of the total original rental order.
Machines must be returned on time. If the snowmobile is not returned in the specified time frame, additional fees will be incurred as noted below.
- Up to one hour late of check-in: $75 per unit
- Up to two hours late of check-in: $150 per unit
- After two hours: late fee will be a full day rental charge
Also note, we DO NOT offer insurance. Please check with your personal insurance provider for any coverage during the rental.
- Included with your snowmobile rental is a damage deposit with a max out-of-pocket expense of $1000.00
- For an additional $15.00, you can upgrade the damage deposit to a max out-of-pocket to $500.00.
- Customers agree to pay for all parts and labor. Labor Rates are at $100/hr.
A hold will be placed on your credit card when you check-in for one of these amounts.