You’ll know what the best in class performance feels like the second you turn the key. With room for up to 4 riders, take on virtually any trail with power that hits instantly for precise acceleration and an optimized wheel base for ultimate maneuverability. Add in up to 22″ of usable suspension travel, DYNAMIX 2.0 smart suspension to adjust shocks on the fly, and the turbo charged ProStar 1000 engine you’ll have pro-level control.
With a Polaris UTV rental, the adventures are limitless. Hunting, fishing, exploring, it’s all possible. Climb to the top of Medicine Bow peak, grab a lunch to go and cruise out to the banks of the North Platte River, explore the back trails looking for wildlife, or grab your rod and head to the mountains to fish!
UTV rentals are available May 15th — Oct 15th.
A UTV (utility terrain vehicle) is a small, two to four-person, four-wheel, off-road vehicle. Come enjoy our UTV Rentals and explore with the Wyoming Outdoor Adventure program and get a taste of the freedom. Adventures include trails for all ranges of nature lovers, from beginners to experienced riders.
- Full day hours are from 8 am – 5 pm
- Half day hours are from 8 am – 12 pm or 1 pm – 5 pm (4hrs)
- You must be Ages 18+ to drive (age 25 or older with valid driver’s license to rent)
- Driver will only carry minor passenger(s) if driver is at least 25 years of age and is the parent or legal guardian of minor passenger(s)
- Minor passengers must be old enough to not be in a car seat and they must be tall enough to have their feet flat on the vehicle floor while seated.
- All Passengers MUST BE PRESENT when checking out machines and UTV rentals in order to sign a waiver.
Helmets and goggles are provided with each rental. Renters are required to wear helmets and seatbelts at all times. Appropriate clothing and close toed shoes are highly recommended.
Wyoming Outdoor Adventures has a 72-hour cancellation policy.
- If you cancel prior to 72 hours you will receive a full resort credit.
- If you cancel less than 72 hours you will be charged a fee of half and a resort credit of half of the total original rental order.
Machines must be returned on time. If the UTV is not returned in the specified time frame, additional fees will be incurred as noted below.
- Up to one hour late of check-in: $75 per unit
- Up to two hours late of check-in: $150 per unit
- After two hours: late fee will be a full day rental charge
Fuel and Tax
- All UTV rentals must be returned with a full tank of PREMIUM fuel.
- There will be an $8.25/Gallon fuel charge otherwise.
- Fuel and tax are not included in the rental fees
Also note, we DO NOT offer insurance. Please check with your personal insurance provider for any coverage during the rental.
- A damage hold of $1,500.00 will be placed on your credit card when you check-in.
- Customers agree to pay for all parts and labor. Labor Rates are at $100/hr.